Time for Wellbeing has a Toolbox Talk series to support health education for local workplaces
We can work with your business to:
- Promote health awareness.
- Provide information on local health support and services available.
- Provide details of activities to promote wellbeing in the region.
We’ve got some great education resources covering these important topics for our community:
- A healthy diet for wellbeing
- Time to be active (physical activity)
- Sleep easy – the importance of sleep and your health
- Social wellbeing and mental health – feeling good the healthy way
- Trash the ash (quiting smoking)
- Alcohol – let’s prevent the harm
- Illicit and prescription drugs – the facts
- Healthy relationships – expect respect
If you’re interested in our education resources, get in contact with Angela (email@example.com) to find out more.